Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Part-time Ho’

I have made a decision today to continue being a ho’
All these years of perfecting this talent
And now I am supposed to give it up for a beau?
I love having sex, making love, fucking or whatever you want to call it
With as many people as possible and as often as I can.

So now because I found someone who is cooler than cool
I’m supposed to give all that up?
Think of it as me having a closet full of clothes
I’ll always have my favorite shirt and pants
But I can only wear one shirt at a time.

If I had my way I would sleep with everyone in this room.
A few of you more than once because you look that good to me
Just think of me as a door know; everyone gets a turn
A fantasy fulfiller is what they called me in the Persian era
But a slut is what they call me in present day America.

I tried that monogamy stuff but everyone always wants more.
No one is ever simply satisfied with me.
So since I’m not enough for one man,
I figured I’d be the reason for lust and desire for all that I can.

A relationship takes two people giving 50/50
Meeting the other person halfway or somewhere along the path
I heard about that 80/20 thing
When the one you’re with gives you 80% of what you need
But they leave you wanting 20% more

So I figured that my 80 would be fine with him having most of me.
Now for that other 20%, I would divide it amongst the 7 Billion people on this earth that God blesses me to see.
I would just be busting nutts in as many places as I can
With as many people who would allow
And when I’m done
I’d go home to my man!

I ask your opinion, Should I continue down the faith path alone or join in with the rest of the world
To be or not to be a PART-TIME HO’


Ivy Thoughts

2 comments:

  1. I vote no, sugar pie. If the one you're with isn't satisfying, find another one. Consider your penis a gift, not everyone deserves it.

    I vote yes to being a choosy lover.

    & yes to you and your blog. It's your space and I appreciate you doing what you love (writing) even if it's totally shocking.

    Here's a challenge, create a haiku (5-7-5) using this same topic? Paint a picture with your words. Go for it.

    Oh check your typos(closet, knob) and check out my blog: www.beboldashley.blogspot.com

    Feedback is always appreciated. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed it and feel where you are coming from. can't do that do cuz AIDS and HIV still has no cure. so be that Ho but still be picky on who you bust them nuts on...love ya poet
    The Lady

    ReplyDelete