Thursday, July 22, 2010

12 Months

I am sick and tired of you looking at everything that I do.
Quit following me around thinking that I like you.
I tolerate you because I see God’s greater plan
But if you don’t stay out of my business I might have to slap you ass.

You want to follow me on twitter
Because I ignored your facebook request
I sit next to you every Sunday
And you wish to stand and say you’re blessed

I am sick of explaining why I am the way that I am
I didn’t choose it and it’s not an option so why do you give a damn
Leave me the hell alone because I am really not worried about you
I pray because I see your faults but I refuse to judge you

I live in a glass house so I refuse to throw stones
Take 12 months to mind your own damn business
And leave me the hell alone!


Ivy Thoughts

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you perform this in front of you know who at you know where...lol

    ReplyDelete