Monday, July 26, 2010

ZERO DEGREES OF SEPARATION

I met a man in Louisiana
Who fucked a man in Texas
That knew a man in California
That caught Syphilis from a man in Missouri
Who told another man from New Jersey
That he caught HIV from a man in Ohio

But the same man from Texas
Was also fucking my friend from Mississippi
Who was also fucking the man from California
Who caught crabs from a man in New Mexico
That tested positive for Aids in the same state of Ohio

Now for my friend from Mississippi
He was giving head to my friend in Illinois
Who caught gonorreah from a man in Maryland
Who was fucking my friend in Washington DC
That caught Chlamydia from a man in Florida
Who picked that up in Tennessee

The man from California
Spent his summers in Alabama
With a man from Idaho
Who has a set of twin boys in Wisconsin
That I had sex with in Georgia

They knew the man in New Mexico
And made a video with twins in Nevada
Who were infected by my friend from Arkansas
Who died at 33 because he was infected in North Carolina
With blood transferred from Kentucky

See it all doesn’t come from sex
Just the right places at the wrong time
I am glad I used a condom
Because my friends weren’t so lucky
Those twins born with AIDS
I never thought I’d meet

Zero degrees of separation
I thought it was six
But now I see


Ivy Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment