Thursday, July 22, 2010

What happens when??????

You feel like you are all alone. You want to talk to that special someone that just makes you smile. What happens when you want to show someone that you care but you feel that you are doing too much? How do you know when you have saturated someone with all of you? You feel that you are just being you. When is too much not enough? How do you take it when someone says, “You love me too much.”? When your whole heart and being just wants to give that love to someone else? What do you do when you completely love yourself? What happens when you show your heart to someone and you trust them undoubtedly? When you feel they can do you no harm but you have given your heart away? What happens when you don’t get the answer you expect? When you go down lover’s lane do you expect to find regret? When your heart is just longing for someone to help?
These are just a few questions that I want an answer to. My grandmother always said that when it comes to love, experience is the best teacher. People always have advice to give when it comes to matters of the heart but because the heart is deceitful from birth, you never know what is what. Someone with out knowledge of me would say that from the aforementioned questions that a stalker or a crazy person could be born from those same questions. But in the end I know that if I ever have a negative answer to the questions about love, I would just pick myself up and wait until ‘love’ gives me the next opportunity to love again. For if I let a negative situation stop me from trusting someone based on my past then I have failed as a lover by nature. I refuse to give up on sharing this beautiful feeling with the world because I was made to love. Love myself first and then everyone else as I love me. But being ‘in love’ is completely different. This is when you are taken to the next level or you allow yourself to freely care about someone unconditionally without any discretion (in my opinion). But like the song says “Why do fools fall in love?” No one will ever be able to answer that question but the very mysterious heart. I love you!!!!!


And this was on the mind of Ivy Thoughts,

If you’re not wearing green, you better be wearing Jade!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment